historic jamestowne closed through january 31, 2021:
Historic Jamestowne will be CLOSED through January 31, 2021, owing to the ongoing COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic. The health and safety of our visitors, staff, and volunteers are of utmost priority. We will continue to follow guidance from the governor’s office, Virginia Department of Health, and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and will reopen when safe to do so. As new information about operations becomes available, it will be posted here and on our social media channels.
Operations Information effective through January 31, 2021:
- The Fort Site, New Towne, and all buildings, including the Dale House Café, are closed.
- All on-site programs during the closure period have been cancelled.
- Jamestown Rediscovery staff will be doing our best to continue to respond to email messages and voicemail messages during the closure.
- Online product orders will be fulfilled twice a week for shipping.
- We are offering Virtual Classroom Programs during the closure.
- The Glasshouse, operated by Eastern National, remains open for glass blowing demonstrations and retail sales 8:30am-4:30pm daily.
- The Island Drive tour road is closed to vehicles beyond the Glasshouse parking lot, but remains open for bicyclists and pedestrians.
Last updated January 4, 2021, 9:30am