- The James Fort site, New Towne, Archaearium, Memorial Church, and other fee areas are open. All public programs take place outside and follow physical distancing protocols. Please see the mobile-friendly Visit Guide for daily information about programs and hours of operation.
- The current hours for the following sites are:
- Entrance Gate: 8:30am-4:30pm
- Visitor Center Ticketing: 9:00am–4:30pm (online tickets are available until 4:00pm)
- Glasshouse: 8:30am–4:30pm
- Visitor Center Gift Shop: 9:00am–5:00pm
- Memorial Church: 9:00am–5:00pm
- Archaearium and Gift Shop: 9:30am–5:00pm
- National Park Service Information Station: 10:00am–4:00pm, Wednesday through Sunday, weather permitting
- Dale House Café: 11:00am-4:00pm
- The Visitor Center exhibit and film are closed.
- Adult tickets, both general and reduced pass holder admission, may be purchased in advance through our online ticketing portal. Youths 15 years of age and younger are free. National Park Service Pass Holders and veterans are eligible for a reduced admission of $10 per adult. Tickets are valid for seven consecutive days and include admission to Yorktown Battlefield (currently open with modified operations), as well as Historic Jamestowne. Online tickets must be redeemed first at the Historic Jamestowne Visitor Center before visiting Yorktown Battlefield. For more information on the ticket options and policies, please see our Ticketing page.
- Store pickup for retail merchandise purchased through our website is available 9:30am-5:00pm daily. Customers will receive an email when their order is ready for pickup.
current health and safety guidelines:
- In support of President Biden’s Executive Order on Protecting the Federal Workforce and Requiring Mask-Wearing, the National Park Service (NPS) has implemented a mask requirement for employees, visitors, partners and contractors. Masks are required in all indoor facilities, including the Visitor Center, Archaearium, Memorial Church, and Glasshouse. Masks are also required in outdoor areas of the park where gathering may occur or when individuals cannot maintain a physical distance of at least 6 feet from other persons outside of an individual’s household.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available onsite and additional signage alerts visitors to safety protocols and changes in wayfinding.
- Much of the visitor experience is outdoors. Therefore the potential for dangerous weather may result in changes to operations or closure of the site. Updated operations information will be posted on our Visit Guide and social media by 8:30am and throughout the day, as needed, so please check one of these channels if inclement weather is forecasted.
Last updated March 16, 2021, 10:00am