This is a charm size, silver reproduction of a c. 1600 drinking jug found in a ditch outside the east bulwark of James Fort. Curiously, this artifact was recovered fully intact, making it one of Jamestown archaeologists’ most exciting finds!
Click here to learn about the artifact that inspired this charm.
This sterling silver charm measures 3/4″ tall by 1/2″ wide at its widest points, and comes with an attached jump ring.
Made exclusively for APVA by Hand & Hammer Silversmiths.