DescriptionOut of Stock Request Form
This is a reproduction of a c. 1600 drinking jug found in a ditch outside the east bulwark of James Fort. The lead-glazed earthenware original was likely made by potters in the border regions of Surrey and Hampshire, England.
Item measures approximately 8 1/2″ tall, 2 3/4″ diameter base, 3 1/4″ diameter at widest point (on the body of the jug, does not include handle). These items are handmade so there will be slight variations from piece to piece.